With the CC1 level ll dry cutting training, you specialize further in cutting curls. The training can be followed by every hairstylist, even if CC1 Level I has not been followed or completed.
How is the training structured?*
- We dive into the world of the CG method
- What is the CG method?
- A piece of history
- Explanation of ingredients within the CG method; what about silicones, parabens, sulfates etc.?
- Basic explanation of the CC1 level ll technique
- When do I choose the CC1 level II technique?
Lunch: +/- 12 o’clock | A delicious luxury high tea is provided by a local businesswoman. Fresh sandwiches, macarons, delicious fresh homemade cakes, fresh juices, etc.
- What are her wishes?
- What kind of care does she apply?
- What type of curl does the customer have?
- Discussion beforehand how to treat the curls at home. This is best done in advance because then you can best assess the ‘state’ of the curls.
- Application of all Curls Control products
- What do the curls need in terms of nutrition? (this is determined in advance)
- Drying determination: twirling, making clumps with the SAWA brush?
- How do you dry the curls? Air or diffuser?
- What does the product do?
- Fixation, what happens?
- Explanation of the product and the care at home to the customer.
Essentials | the CC1 level II Technique.
- Step by step we will take you through the technique of the CC1 level ll curl cutting training.
- You can make notes on a notepad that we provide for you.
- There is 1 trainer for every 2 to 3 students. Maximum occupancy is 6 students. As a result, there is ample opportunity to ask questions and ask for help.
End time: +/- 18:00 o‘clock
- The participant will receive a certificate by name, in combination with the salon she works for, after this picture ’s of two designs by email for approval. We rate this photo ’s and determine whether the CC1 level II technique is sufficiently mastered.
- It is expected that every hairstylist takes care for his / her own suitable model. The model may NOT work as a hairdresser/or attend a hairdressing training!The models join after lunch. There is a cozy space where models can take place if desired in terms of distance to drive together. We can provide an extra lunch for your model, this can be ordered in the ordering process.
- Prior to this training, we ask you to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- This is to protect yourself and us that this technique will not be passed on without participation in the training. You cannot learn the technique without this training. You and we pay for this technique and we don’t want any sprawl and certainly not for a hairstylist to teach himself a CC1 technique and bring our name to shame.
- If you are confident enough about the technique and have practiced enough, we would like to hear from you. We will post the name of your salon on our website as CC1 level I & II technical curl specialist. In combination with our products you have a top formula in your hands.
- Of course you bring your own equipment.
In case of illness/personal circumstances, a booked training can of course be moved to another date in consultation. Refund is not possible. No model is not an option to cancel the training.
There is a large market open to us in the field of curls. Specializing is the key word!
We are very excited to welcome you in our training center and to teach you our unique new dry cutting technique.
Hope to see you again,
Team Curls Control | CC1 level I and II
* The training can only take place if there is a minimum occupancy of 4 people. We reserve the right to move the training in consultation without the right to a refund.
* Description of the structure of the training day gives an indication. We reserve the right to adjust the content of the training for the best result.
** Our General Terms and Conditions apply to our courses